about     shop     contact         

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Ankle Boot Lover!

This weekend I traveled home to visit my family in Kansas City, Missouri. Every time I travel home, I find myself shopping and shopping and shopping.  I'm not sure if it because I'm "traveling" or I find the best deals. I think it's a little bit of both.

The last time I was in Kansas City, I found a great pair of nude suede ankle boots.  Thinking luck might strike twice, I went out to find more boots! The ankle boots are great for girls who are 5'3 and below.  It still gives us the height when we want to look casual with boots and we don't have to cover up half of our leg to wear them! This winter I'll be wearing more ankle boots.  You'll notice that 90% of women wear high boots because they are easy to slip on with any pair of skinny jeans. On the other hand, how great do leather ankle boots look with skinnies?!? Adorable!Try them out the next time you're making a boot purchase.  Make sure you wear your skinny jeans.  I think you'll be surprised!

Here are the newest members to my shoe collection.  I found some great buys!




IVANKA TRUMP $70

COACH $45

VINCE CAMUTO $35

THE GAP $28

Which is your favorite?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia