about     shop     contact         

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Schoolgirl Blazer

This morning we took a trip to our old stomping ground on Filmore Street in San Francisco. Filmore Street is full of cute boutiques, cards shops and wonderful restaurants. 

The past week I purchased a wool blazer with elbow patches.  I love vintage style and menswear, so a wool blazer with elbow patches is perfect for my wardrobe! This outfit was casual for a Saturday morning stroll, but I'd love to pair the blazer with velvet pants or black leather skinnies.  So many things you can do with a perfectly fitted blazer.  I'm a fan of blazer, but the best advice I can give...make sure it fits you PERFECTLY! It's worth the money to purchase a designer or to take it to your favorite seamstress.  Let me know what you think! Hopefully more velvet in the near future.



Blazer- Zara, Jeans- GAP, Boots- Banana Republic, Bag- Louis Vuitton, Watch- Michael Kors, Necklace- Lia Sophia, Glasses- Chanel, Ring- Charlotte Russe






I think my photographer is excited the photo shoot is over ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia