about     shop     contact         

Friday, January 18, 2013

colorful day in the office

Dress: Banana Republic, Jacket: The Limited, Tights: Target, Shoes: Nine West, Belt: Banana Republic, Bag: Marc Jacobs

*Shoe Change* This makes this outfit go from work wear to happy hour appropriate
Great happy hour outfit to meet the friends out in the city.  Change shoes and pick up a clutch!



This outfit was inspired by my wonderful mom! She's been my fashion inspiration for 29 years. She bought me these tights for Christmas and I've been waiting for the perfect outfit.  After searching through my closet, I stumbled upon one of my favorite black dresses.  It's from Banana Republic and it's perfect for the office. This dress goes great with any sports jacket.  Typically I roll up my sleeves on my jackets, it seems to balance out my body type.

The Zara shoes were paired with the outfit for a more relaxed look.  It doesn't look as professional and it's perfect to wear out with the girls.  When I go out for happy hour, I like to go home and do a quick shoe or purse change.  It's nice to refresh your makeup and freshen up your outfit.  I'm always looking for a reason to wear my spiky shoes.  The colorful tights were a perfect match!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! Olivia