about     shop     contact         

Sunday, May 19, 2013

neon lights in the city

Dress: Urban Outfitters (similar here), Heels: Vince Camuto, Necklace: Charlotte Russe (similar here), Bracelets: ALDO
This weekend I had the pleasure of shooting with Lydia Hudgens.  I'm sure you've seen her work before.  She's now a New Yorker, but once upon a time she lived in San Francisco.  We took photos in the Presidio, it's one of my favorite places in the city.  The most beautiful houses and manicured landscapes. After taking photos with Lydia, Mr. Matt and I took pictures for Framework Magazine.  If you haven't heard of them, you gotta check them out.  The Founder and CEO, Bria, is such an inspiration. Following her dreams and making them happen one day at a time. 

This neon dress is still one of my favorite pieces in my closet.  The bright color, the texture in the skirt, the slits....I could go on.  Originally I was going for bohemian chic, but I quickly realized that it's not my style, so I switched back to a classic and simple style. 


logo olivia j

6 comments:

  1. this dress is just amazing,love it
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, gorgeous!!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely dress. Brings such a vibrant 'sunshine' effect :)

    Lady Indo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, this dress could not be more stunning. You look fabulous. Lovely post, hun. If you get a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Olivia