about     shop     contact         

Thursday, August 8, 2013

leather baseball cap

 
 
 
Top: Banana Republic, Shorts: TJ Maxx (similar here), Hat: Gift (similar here), Necklace; Nordstroms, Bag: Coach
 

My new favorite accessory is my new leather baseball hat.  The most fashionable savvy person I know gave it to me.  If you're wondering who this mystery person is...it's my sister-in-law.  She's amazing & beautiful. She knows more about fashion than anyone else I know.  She keeps me updated on trends, let's me know about any cool blogs she finds and always encourages me with my dreams.  

  Last night we took an adventure to a new grocery store in the city. We're still trying to figure out what works best for us. Getting stuff delivered or going to the store every few days.  I think in the next few months we'll figure it out.

logo olivia j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia