about     shop     contact         

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hair Highlights :: Paul Mitchell Salon & Sara Dee

All brown hair!

Inspiration pictures- love her!

After three hours of sleep and flying from NY > KC [wake up Olivia!!!!!!!]
Love the volume

Entertaining myself, goodness I have a lot of hair!

Potential Halloween outfit for me
Wash it out! Loved my hair massage.

All hands on deck! Grab your brush and get to work! 3 beauticians!
Paul Mitchell Color Bar

After picture!

Blonde! The top is still dark and the bottom is light. Turned out great! Love it.

Yesterday this happened! For those who know me, know this was a huge change. The last time I put any noticeable color in my hair was in high school...as a Freshman. My best friend Sara recently decided to go to school to be a beautician. She's always been an expert in the hair and makeup department. It's only been a few months and she's already really skilled. I took the picture of Eva Mendez into her and told her I wanted something similar, but nothing at the roots. We stuck with the ombre hair, but very subtle. 

If you're in Kansas City, she's in your neighborhood!

 Hair done by :: Sara Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia