about     shop     contact         

Friday, September 27, 2013

Thursday Night Football :: Boyfriend Jeans & Faux Leather Peplum


 
 
Happy...last day of the week! Yippie! We made it. Put everything behind you and get ready for another beautiful September weekend.

About today's outfit. I wore this to watch watch Thursday Night Football with friends in the city. If I had to wear one outfit for "the rest of my life" (I know we've all asked this question before), this would be the outfit. Let's start with the top, cotton and faux leather at it's best! The most comfy shirt I own. Then my Current Elliott Boyfriend jeans that I got on sale for $99. These jeans area heaven-sent! So comfy. I could spend 5 days in these jeans and they are so comfortable. The jeans are soft and worn in! Last, but not least are the Boutique 9 heels. These open toe booties are one of my favorite heels in my collection. I've only worn them a handful of times, but I love the wool, and faux leather on the heel. I've spent some time trying to find the link to the shoe, but I'm unable to find it online. I'll continue to search and update you wit any progress.
Place you could wear this outfit :: Thursday night football, casual weekend, Sunday Funday
 
Top :: Macy's (similar here & here)
Jeans :: Current Elliott (similar here)
Heels :: Boutique 9
Bag :: Michael Kors (similar here)
Necklace :: J.Crew (similar here)
 Photo Credits :: Lydia Hudges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia