about     shop     contact         

Monday, October 14, 2013

Change in Season :: Zara Blazer & Perspex Heels

 
 


Good morning everyone! I'm looking forward to another beautiful fall day. Growing up in the Midwest we had four seasons and always loved fall the best. I remember the colorful trees while playing hide-and-seek and the brisk morning while waiting for the school bus. Living in San Francisco, the weather was always in the 60s-70s with some rain, so we didn't get to experience a lot of change in weather. We're both looking forward to fall and winter (I know that's hard to  believe because it gets so cold in NY).  

Today I'm wearing a few of my favorite pieces from my wardrobe. My striped blazer from Zara and my perspex heels from NastyGal. I wore a similar outfit a few months back. This outfit can easily be transitioned into a work outfit. Throw on black trousers or a pencil skirt and it's office appropriate. Speaking of work wear, I read this article by InStyle and it talks about corporate dress code and how to maintain your style while still looking professional. Check it out if you have a chance.

Place you could wear this outfit :: Sunday brunch with your friends 

Top :: Zara (similar here)
Blazer ::  Zara (similar here)
Pants :: Zara
Heels :: NastyGal
 Necklace :: J. Crew (similar here)
Bag :: Coach 

  Photo Credits :: Christine Dam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia