about     shop     contact         

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Monochromatic & Fur Vest


Top : Christine from The Fashion Pledge / Christine from Petite Hues / Fallon from Sage + Sparkle
Bottom : Kileen from cute + little / Olivia from Corporate Catwalk / Sydney from Sydney's Fashion Diary

Last Week's Collaboration on Leather.


monochromatic trend; brown; leather skirt; handband; ny blogger; coach; zara skirt; banana republic; turtle neck; how to wear monochromatic; brown outfit; work wear; office outfit; what to wear to work
monochromatic trend; brown; leather skirt; handband; ny blogger; coach; zara skirt; banana republic; turtle neck; how to wear monochromatic; brown outfit; work wear; office outfit; what to wear to work
monochromatic trend; brown; leather skirt; handband; ny blogger; coach; zara skirt; banana republic; turtle neck; how to wear monochromatic; brown outfit; work wear; office outfit; what to wear to work
monochromatic trend; brown; leather skirt; handband; ny blogger; coach; zara skirt; banana republic; turtle neck; how to wear monochromatic; brown outfit; work wear; office outfit; what to wear to work
 The blogger collaboration continues! This week we're featuring the monochromatic trend. Monochromatic is wearing solid hues from head to toe. In my outfit post, I wanted to wear my favorite faux leather skirt.  I started digging through my sweater pile and I came across this brown turtleneck sweater. Brown + turtleneck, sounds like a recipe for disaster, but the skirt and heels really helped the outfit come together.  The headband was inspired from Gal meets Glam. Julia always looks so cute with her headbands. If I were to redo this outfit, I'd probably take off the necklace for this outfit.


On a side note, Monday night I meet up with Hitha from Hitha on the Go and enjoyed a few glasses of wine and talked "shop". She's the type of person you can talk to forever, she's a wealth of information and always knows the latest designers and the coolest places to visit. I digress. During our four hour wine session, she recommended that I start a monthly corporate series on my blog. To answer the questions lots of women have in the work place and share helpful articles I've read throughout the week. Would my readers be interested in a series like this for the corporate girl? 

Sweater :: Banana Republic old (similar here)
Skirt :: Zara (love this one & this one)
Bag :: Coach
Heels :: Zara (love these)
Headband :: J. Crew old (similar here)


 Places to wear this outfit :: the office, holiday party, dinner out
 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png


Photos by Christine Dam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia