about     shop     contact         

Friday, November 8, 2013

The Friday Roundup

The Friday Roundup

Welcome to the end of the work week! This weekend I'm looking forward to a "date day" with my fiance and a "date morning" with my blogger friends. Hopefully a few naps along the way.

 Over the last few weeks I've had these ten things on my mind. Now that the wedding dress is checked off the list, I can focus on adding more decor to my apartment. I've also been obsessing about these Ted Baker heels for work and Zara boots for my every day boot.
one:: Homies Sweatshirt $105
two:: Mr & Mrs Glasses $18
three:: Ted Baker Heels $170
seven:: Channel Book Set $75
eight:: Suede Flat Boots $119
ten:: Midcentury Lamp $69

Here are a few other things that caught my attention this week: 

 Check at Gisele Bundchen, love this magazine spread in Vogue

Big congrats to Taylor Swift for winning the Pinnacle at the CMAs! 

Love this photographer, The Real Instagram. They call him the  Banksy of Instagram

This Fall I'll be trying all of these looks from Glitter Guide

Bringing "follow Friday" to Corporate Catwalk!  Today I'd like to share two of my favorite bloggers; Jacey of Damsel in Dior, who reminds me of a modern day Kate Moss. Her effortless style and trendy outfits are always an inspiration.  Also, Hitha of Hitha on the Go, who is an expert in traveling in style. She has so many helpful tips on her blog, I signed up for her newsletters so I never miss a post. I've had the pleasure of meeting Hitha and she's even more entertaining and well spoken in person!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia