about     shop     contact         

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Sweater, Leather & Booties



Hi everyone! I'm patiently waiting for the weekend. This weekend we're going to Chicago to celebrate my birthday with one of my closet's friends. Her fiance and I both share the same birthday week, so I'm sure there will be plenty of celebrating going on in the next few days.  Hopefully I'll survive the cold weather in Chicago! I'm bringing lots of layers. 

New York is still experiencing a mild winter. This week we've had weather in the 50s and it's been wonderful! Today's outfit is a great outfit to wear during the winter, especially when it's NOT 20 degrees outside. Last year I picked up this sweater at GAP and I haven't stopped wearing it since the day I purchased it...on sale! The sweater can be dressed up or dressed down. I've been known to lounge around in the sweater all day on Sunday and the next week wear it to the office with a pencil skirt and heels. A comfortable and cozy sweater is essential for any corporate girl. The burgundy target tights add color and the leather pieces keep the outfit looking stylish and trendy. 

Places to wear this outfit :: Holiday shopping, meeting friends on the weekend, brunch, dinner with friends

Sweater :: GAP (similar here & here)
Skirt :: Nordstroms (similar here)
Tights :: Target 
Booties :: Sam Edelman  (similar here)
Bag :: Zara (love this MK bag & similar here)
Gloves :: Vintage
 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia