about     shop     contact         

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Coral Dress & Over the Knee Boots


Good morning! I've been looking forward to share this outfit for a few weeks. When in San Francisco, I took a few outfit photos with Lydia, who also happen to be in SF at the same time. Since I first bought this dress in December, I've been wearing this dress...a lot! It' so comfortable and looks great with these suede over the knee boots (in cold weather I stay warm by wearing tights). The outfit is practical and colorful for almost any occasion. Thus far, I've worn this dress on Christmas day, up to Napa, adventuring out to DUMBO, NY and running errands on the weekend. 

 Dress :: Rachel Roy (similar here & here)
Boots :: Zara (love these & similar here)
Clutch :: Banana Republic (similar here & here)
Necklace :: J. Crew


 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia