about     shop     contact         

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Feeling Blue in Weekend Casual Outfit



With all this cold weather, I've starting to miss my bright and colorful outfits.The last five outfit posts I've worn black and white...this needs to change. I'd be lying if I told you that my outfits are full of color during the winter. During these months I typically stick with the basic colors; black, white, grey and neutral. I also find it the best way to layer during cold weather. 

Today's outfit I wore to change the scenery. These blue pants were my favorite during the summertime. Looking forward to adding more color to my outfits as it gets warmer. But don't hold you breath, I think we have another month or two...
 
Top :: Express
Pants :: Nordstroms (similar here & here
Heels :: Prada (love these, these & there)
Bag :: Zara old (love this MK bag & similar here
Bracelet :: J. Crew (similar here

 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia