about     shop     contact         

Monday, February 10, 2014

Tweed Dress & High Boots


 Staying warm and being stylish has proven to be difficult over the last few weeks. So often I want to wear snow boots and my puffy Northface anywhere I go! This outfit withstood the test. It's a cute outfit that can be worn almost anywhere and also keeps your warm. A few weeks ago, I picked up this tweed dress from GAP. The style allows you to layer in the winter and stay warm in the spring. This dress is going to look great with a crossbody bag and converse...in a few months. I wore my tall boots with the outfit, to stay warm. When it's 19 degrees outside, the last think you want to be wearing is tights and heels! 

ps. My buddy Fallon from Sage + Sparkle wore a similar outfit today. Check it out here

Dress :: GAP
Collar Shirt :: Express
Coat :: Zara 
Boots :: H&M (similar save & splurge)
Necklace :: Zara (similar here
Sunnies :: Fendi (similar here
Handbag :: Fendi

 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia