about     shop     contact         

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Five Coats to Transition From Winter to Spring

5 Coats to Transition to Spring
1. H&M $50| 2. Ted Baker $380 | 3. French Connection $198 | 4. Topshop $150 | 5. True Decadence $50

Transitioning to the spring is both exciting and nerve racking. I've spent the last five months building up my fall and winter wardrobe and I have no idea what I'm going to wear this spring and summer! It's my first year {back} experiencing the four seasons and I've forgotten spring is full of cold and windy days. Here are a few coats that you can transition into the spring and wear next fall and winter. 


{more ways to follow Corporate Catwalk}
 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia