about     shop     contact         

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pencil Skirt + Nude Accessories

Nude Faux leather skirt
Nude Faux leather skirt
Nude Faux leather skirt
Nude Faux leather skirt
Nude Faux leather skirt6
Nude Faux leather skirt7

Pencil skirts have always been one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe. They're so simple to wear with button up shirts to the office or a tee shirt after work. Last week I picked up this faux leather skirt from Zara during their annual sale. I have it in two other colors, here & here. While searching through the internet, I managed to find one similar from Neiman Marcus

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Thursday at the PoshMark event in NYC. Check out more details here

Zara Skirt (similar at Neiman Marcus & similar color at Piperlime)
Zara Top (love at Choies, Shopbop, Kohls)
J.Crew Necklace (love from Bauble Bar)
Zara Heels
Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia