about     shop     contact         

Monday, October 26, 2015

What to Wear to Work | Structured Dress

CROP_1
CROP_2
CROP_3
CROP_4

It's the last week of the quarter and I'm looking forward to a busy and exciting week at work. After several end of quarters, I've learned that having my outfits planned the night before helps me manage my stress level. Not knowing what to wear in the morning is kind of a domino effect, at least for me. I can't find anything to wear, which causes me to run late to work and this doesn't give me enough time to enjoy my coffee before heading off to work. We all know this story. Feeling rushed at the start of your day. 

I've found that having staple dresses like the one I'm wearing in today's post will help with your morning routine. Structured dresses are a great way to think as little as possible on what to wear to work and still look polished. This dress is no longer available online, but I've seen it in stores since I purchased it a few weeks ago.

Also, I'm testing out a few apps to help me plan my outfits; Stylebook and Closet+. It can take some time to get started on either app, but if you take the time to take photos of your key pieces in your closet, I think it can be a good use of your time. Here's an article that compares 5 fashion apps to help digitize your closet. 

*Dress - J.Crew
*This dress is no longer available online, but available in stores! 
Earrings - Capwell Co. c/o
Sunglasses - Anthropologie 
Watch - Kate Spade




Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia