about     shop     contact         

Monday, November 9, 2015

Black Dress + Printed Scarf

BLK_8
BLK_5
BLK_1
BLK_7
BLK_4
BLK_6
BLK_3

While in Paris, I stumbled upon & Other Stories. Some of you might be familiar with the store, it's a brand under the H&M Group. When I walked into the store, I immediately fell in love with all the basic pieces, but also love the quality and the affordable prices! Most pieces were either neutral or black, so it's a great place to find essential pieces to add to your closet. It's perfect for the everyday corporate girl who needs ready-to-wear clothing to transition from day to night.

The dress I'm wearing is something that can be worn year round. For nicer weather, it can be worn with nude heels (like I wore here) for "date night" or throw on black tights and a colorful scarf for a holiday outfit.

Here are a few of my favorites from & Other Stories.



Dress - WAYF 
Boots - Club Monaco (similar here & here)
Bag - Chloe 




Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia