about     shop     contact         

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

What to Wear to Work | Little Striped Dress

STRIPE_4

This outfit is something that most women can wear to several different occasions. It's an easy look for someone who works in a  casual office setting, potentially on a Friday for the corporate ladies, date night with your significant other, cocktails with friends or for an expecting momma!

The dress is versatile. I'm wearing it with heels for a work appropriate look, but it can also be worn with sneakers, jacket and baseball hat on the weekends. I love the durability of the dress. I can move around in it. Last weekend after being in DUMBO for a few hours, we came home and I did some cleaning around the house (still in my dress). It's comfortable for long workdays and fun weekends! For these types of dresses I always order a size larger. I don't like these dresses to be too tight on my body.

Here are a few other ways to wear the dress: 






STRIPE_2
STRIPE_1
STRIPE_6
STRIPE_5

Zara Sleeveless Jacket (similar here & here)





Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia